- The cultural committee of the college provides a platform to bring out the hidden talents among the students and encourage them to exhibit their talent anywhere.
- At the beginning of every academic session of the college, the committee forms a cultural club for the students headed by a cultural secretary elected unanimously by the students.
Process of cultural club
- At the beginning of every year students are selected for different cultural programmes through competition in the college.
- The selected students are given practice sessions in cultural room in the campus under the supervision of cultural coordinator.
- Every year these students participate in intercollegiate competitions held in H.N.B Garhwal University campus.
- Every year an annual function is organised in the college in which the club members also perform and some are awarded prizes for their outstanding performance.
- Every year 10 students are selected after competition in various activities like dance,drama ,painting for participation in youth festival organized by ministry of youth welfare.
- To highlight and promote folk culture of Jaunsar Bawar region of Uttarakhand.
- To provide platform to students having interest in cultural activities like dance, drama, music, literature and fine arts.
- To send students for performance in various cultural competitions organized by the university, youth festival etc.
Members of cultural Club
Dr. Kamna Lohani (Co-ordinator)
Dr. Neelam Dhyani (Member)
Dr. Madhuri Rawat (Member)
Dr. Rajkumari Bhandari (Member)